Pretty Savage
by Lexi Davis
Publisher: Author
Pub Date: September 10, 2026
Genre: Adult, Dark Romance, Dark Academia, Secret Society
Format: ARC
Source: Author
Book Links: Goodreads Amazon
Getting sucked into a secret society was bad.
Falling for its ruthless heir was worse.
Now I’m part of a secret society preparing to brand me, bind me to him, and
turn our most intimate promise into a public ritual.
Carrson will destroy anyone who threatens me. But the enemy is no longer one
man. It’s the world that made him, the father he can’t escape, and the secrets
buried in my own blood.
To survive, I have to learn The Order’s rules faster than they can use them
against me. I must decide which truths to hide, which alliances to risk, and
how far I’m willing to go to claim a future with the man I love.
Carrson thinks he’s the dangerous one.
He’s about to discover I can be savage too.
Pretty Savage is an obsessive secret society dark romance
with a ruthless, morally gray hero who is only soft for her, touch-her-and-die
possessiveness, dangerous rituals, forced bonding, an us-against-the-world
romance, and an increasingly powerful heroine. It is the second book in The
Order series and should be read after Pretty Vicious.
Want more from this world? Read the prequel Pretty Ruthless, set
thirty years before the events of Pretty Vicious. She’s an outsider on the hunt
for answers. He’s the cruel, reluctant ruler who will one day become Carrson’s
father. When these two collide, sparks fly and blood spills.
You’re not ready for what happens next.
My
Review:
Laurel and Carrson are to be bonded in just a few days and there is so much packed in these few days.
Picking up where the last book left off, Laurel is let go after Silas and her have a talk. Oddly enough, its about as good as it can go for being kidnapped.
Laurel walks back home like nothing happened. Only to walk into something else though. Carr is here, Carrson is on the ground badly hurt and then Laurel jumps in and takes the rest of his punishment.
Like sheesh has this girl been through it today.
After the whole thing and Laurel and Carrson are back together and catch up, then go on a little adventure to visit her dad. In that short time frame, Carrson sees what its like to just exist like anyone else. Entertained that no one knew who he was and getting a table for dinner was such a highlight. Then seeing and dreaming of a world he wish he could have with Laurel. Then they make it to the rehab where her dad is and everything seems really good. Her dad is doing worlds better and then suddenly Carr shows up and things take a turn. Identities revealed, truth unfolds and now Laurels world is even more upside-down.
Now fast forward to the ball and bonding day. CHAOS is everywhere. From the ball to going out and coming back to violence everywhere. Then bonding day to more chaos and everyone rushing to escape.
But after all of that? OH BOY are things really shaking up.
Between the time with Laurel and Rebecca and finally the moment I've been waiting for with Rebecca revealing what she wants to do and if Laurel is in.
The way Sam stood up for them at the bonding.
BUT
The worst part of this book?! The ending, I was screaming ever curse word there is. Lexi, how could you leave it hanging like that?! What's even worse id that the next book isn't out yet, I just have to know.
In case you couldn't tell, I loved this book. There wasn't a single thing I didn't love and was so hooked that I didn't realize how fast I devoured this book. Its certainly one of those series I will be pushing in front of folks whenever I can. (And there's very few that I will push hard to get folks to read)
